Friday, August 11th, 2023
Show: 1:00 p.m.
Pee Wee Showmanship is a “Just for Fun” activity for youngsters ages 2 to 7, as of the day of the show. Its purpose is to encourage families to come to the fair, give youngsters the opportunity to participate and win a ribbon, and to allow non-farm families a chance to connect with the animal world.
The following rules will be observed:
1. This activity is for youngsters ages 2 to 7, as of the day of the show.
2. Exhibitors may borrow a livestock animal from a 4-H or FFA member at the fair.
3. This is a non-competitive “Just for Fun” event.
4. All exhibitors will receive a ribbon, with no placings or winners announced.
5. A “judge” will visit with the exhibitor asking general questions such as “What is your animal’s name?”, “What kind of animal is this?”, or “What does this animal eat?”.
6. Exhibitors will have a choice of showing ONE animal selected from sheep, goat, or bucket calf.
7. Exhibitors may have their pictures taken with the animal following the show.
8. A “Consent and Release” form must be completed prior to showing.
9. Due to sharp hooves, no open-toed shoes should be worn while showing.
You may fill out a registration form and bring it with you or there will be copies that day.
If you need further information, please contact us using the contact form.